Intro Hihi~ New Member Here :3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 February 2021
Messages
5
Reactions Received
17
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Okay, I have no idea how forums work so bare with me :nekoshy:

Hello! My name is Katy, I'm 19 years old. I'm in-between being a somewhat "veteran" and amateur kpop stan. I've been listening to the kpop genre for a couple years now, I'd like to say since about 2017-ish. I am a disorganized multifandom, and I have a habit of trying to get to know and be a fan of multiple groups at once. If anyone can give me any tips on how to manage or completely eliminate that habit, let me know :nekopout:

Anyways, onto my smol adventures in this genre. I am an ARMY (of course, but not limited to), a Blink, a Monbebe, an Aroha, an Atiny, a To Moon, and an Ahgase. Yeah, this is where that multifandom chaos comes into play, I just can't help but have love for every single talent on this planet :nekolove:

I'm not sure what else to add.. so hi, I guess, hope you enjoyed reading this all-over-the-place thread :pikahappy:

(Oh, also I know this is a kpop forum, but I also enjoy watching kdramas. :3)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Heyyy! Nice to see another multi here!
@DaeNotFound come welcome an aghase to the site!

Do you have any ult idols?

I'm sorry, but I can't help you in the not stanning more groups department, bcs somewhere along the way I WILL try to turn you into a weishennie and/or Sakurazaka stan

Adorable kitty.gif
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
hiiii am i finally no longer the resident ahgase? :sj_weary: nice to meet you? who's ur g7 bias?
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!
 
  • Like
Reactions: katsukii

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Haha, yeah, you're no longer alone :pandahappy: Nice to meet you too!! My g7 bias is Yugyeom
omg same :icgyu: i mean i triple bias markjingyeom but semantics lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: katsukii
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Okay, I have no idea how forums work so bare with me :nekoshy:

Hello! My name is Katy, I'm 19 years old. I'm in-between being a somewhat "veteran" and amateur kpop stan. I've been listening to the kpop genre for a couple years now, I'd like to say since about 2017-ish. I am a disorganized multifandom, and I have a habit of trying to get to know and be a fan of multiple groups at once. If anyone can give me any tips on how to manage or completely eliminate that habit, let me know :nekopout:

Anyways, onto my smol adventures in this genre. I am an ARMY (of course, but not limited to), a Blink, a Monbebe, an Aroha, an Atiny, a To Moon, and an Ahgase. Yeah, this is where that multifandom chaos comes into play, I just can't help but have love for every single talent on this planet :nekolove:

I'm not sure what else to add.. so hi, I guess, hope you enjoyed reading this all-over-the-place thread :pikahappy:

(Oh, also I know this is a kpop forum, but I also enjoy watching kdramas. :3)

i love kdramas too
you seen its okay to not be okay? one of the best on netflix
 
  • Like
Reactions: katsukii

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread