Appreciation Hiichan messages after the meet ups this week (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


Hiimail (Japanese Trans) "Now, I'd like to share my thoughts that I couldn't write yesterday. First of all, thank you very much for the truly amazing 10 years. Handshake events and talk sessions, unique to AKB, were precious and beloved moments where I could interact one-on-one with fans. Online talk sessions started during the pandemic, but with the online system in place, I could easily meet fans supporting me from different regions and abroad. Even though we couldn't meet in person often, knowing that there are many people who love me from afar is truly heartwarming. While receiving supportive words in text is nice, the love expressed directly by seeing their faces was truly special. Thank you for spending valuable time on me, expressing love directly, and making me happy. Many people shed tears for me yesterday, but graduation is just a milestone in life, not a permanent farewell. So, I hope you don't feel sad from the bottom of your heart; rather, be excited about meeting the future me, not knowing how things will unfold. Because my graduation is a positive thing! I don't want to see everyone's sad faces. I love interacting with fans, so I plan to create many such opportunities in the future. Let's definitely meet again! ((If anything, I'll see you soon at the handover party)) Maybe at a concert? I'll make it the best one so far! Look forward to it! ((Putting about 2 tons of pressure on myself)) Well, see you again!"


 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cutie!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread