Bonjour, Bitches. Someone tell me what I need to know to navigate this site, it looks hard.
Bread my darling, so nice to see you. Do you hate me? Lol, and we both know I'm a stupid bitch so nothing new there.YES FINALLY HEY QUEEN
Tbh I think the site isn't too different AKP. You should get used to it in time
:llama_prance:
WE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THIS. BREAD NO HATE UBread my darling, so nice to see you. Do you hate me? Lol, and we both know I'm a stupid bitch so nothing new there.
You never answered me on Discord you old chapped lipped bitchWE'VE ALREADY ESTABLISHED THIS. BREAD NO HATE U
![]()
I'M A FORGETFUL HOE OKAYYou never answered me on Discord you old chapped lipped bitch
My feelings are hurt that y'all left me on allkpop and came here without telling me BACKSTABBING BITCHES ALL OF YOUI'M A FORGETFUL HOE OKAY
hii :) hope you will like it here
btw. it's really not hard navigating here. It really is easy
Oh my god queens of kindness. :pepehug2: Thank you so much. Lighter I fucking love you, man, you're the shit my dude.ITS EASY DONT WORRY
Oh my god queens of kindness. :pepehug2: Thank you so much. Lighter I fucking love you, man, you're the shit my dude.
Omg, I just realized who you are. Anyone but you plz gawdWe talk about it all the time....in the chat...how you gonna play us like dat!?
Hello my little German Snitzel I love you! And I've missed you!Oh my god, QUEEN! WELCOME!!!![]()
Hello, Vikki bitch ass. It's been too long my love, I adore you my emo queen where have you beenYay Queen is here![]()
I need my Seventeen Good-Good. Post more Mingyuu titty shaking plz if I may make a requestomfg right in the kokoro u TOO BRO I SHALL SPAM HERE TOO
![]()
I have missed you too! ^-^Hello my little German Snitzel I love you! And I've missed you!
Same place as always.Omg, I just realized who you are. Anyone but you plz gawdI also don't remember anyone talking about it to me but Yolks tbh, My feelings are hurt lol
Hello my little German Snitzel I love you! And I've missed you!
Hello, Vikki bitch ass. It's been too long my love, I adore you my emo queen where have you been