- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,666
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm curious but I also feel like this could backfire if she's not a visual since she'll be revealed from the concept photosI am curious about the hidden member
yeah that‘s what I am thinking... I really just hope that it‘s worthy. maybe someone unexpected will be revealed?I'm curious but I also feel like this could backfire if she's not a visual since she'll be revealed from the concept photos
If it's a joint group maybe but idk who'd be free to just grab that wouldn't have been another member of Pristin so no point in hiding ityeah that‘s what I am thinking... I really just hope that it‘s worthy. maybe someone unexpected will be revealed?
Imagine if it is Kyla 😱If it's a joint group maybe but idk who'd be free to just grab that wouldn't have been another member of Pristin so no point in hiding it
If it's Kyla then yikesImagine if it is Kyla 😱
I will die 😬😬😂If it's Kyla then yikes
I'd be happy for Kyla but I would not have done this kind of reveal if it's herI will die 😬😬😂
Oh I understand now !I'd be happy for Kyla but I would not have done this kind of reveal if it's her
Let's just say she wasn't the most popular when she was in Pristin so her as a big reveal could get a bad reactionOh I understand now !
You’re right ! But who can it be then ?Let's just say she wasn't the most popular when she was in Pristin so her as a big reveal could get a bad reaction
Could be a trainee they picked up who's top level visual worthyYou’re right ! But who can it be then ?
We’ll know on Wednesday 😆👌Could be a trainee they picked up who's top level visual worthy
Plot twist of the century.Imagine if it is Kyla 😱