Performance Hirate Yurina (Techi) first solo song performance since leaving Keyakizaka46 (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You all would not believe how god damn gay I am rn
My girl is so amazing!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SAW HER PERFORMING LIKE THIS!

This song an everything about it are perfect for her!




@Girl Group bcs it would be a crime for y'all not to see and appreciate her
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
she's so talented !! :hayshook:


and cute omg
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
she's so talented !! :hayshook:


and cute omg
She is just amazing, I love her so god damn much!
She has a few other solo songs out there, but like... this is the first since leaving Keyaki and GOD I HOPE WE GET AN MV FOR THIS!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread