- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,492
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
There seem to be a few of these from yesterday.
Looks fun!!
Looks fun!!
Last edited:
The Japaneses at their cutest and funest! Nako and Hitomi should be paid Ambassadors by Japan just for existing!what the hell did I just watch??? lol
I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it but I just didn't understand what program/virtual reality stuff that happeend...The Japaneses at their cutest and funest! Nako and Hitomi should be paid Ambassadors by Japan just for existing!
Perhaps I'm just easily entertained. I just enjoyed that they were obviously having fun.I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it but I just didn't understand what program/virtual reality stuff that happeend...
I agree but I'm wonder what's the program they used and whatnotPerhaps I'm just easily entertained. I just enjoyed that they were obviously having fun.
It looks like they are wearing the meta VR headsets so thats a good place to start. I'm betting it's game designed just for that show? Maybe?I agree but I'm wonder what's the program they used and whatnot
it is super fun looking.Now that is awesome! I want to play.
![]()