Appreciation Hitomi Called Eunbi to get advice and support (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Mom never lets her down.

So is Yujin n Wonyoung her sunbaenim now after redebut? LOL, I don't follow izone so I nvr rmbr the other members like hyewon, minju, nako n hitomi n their card numbers/age order LMAO so I just realised hii-chan is older yet junior to Yujin n Wonyoung now!!!!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So is Yujin n Wonyoung her sunbaenim now after redebut? LOL, I don't follow izone so I nvr rmbr the other members like hyewon, minju, nako n hitomi n their card numbers/age order LMAO so I just realised hii-chan is older yet junior to Yujin n Wonyoung now!!!!
Actually she is senior since she debut in AKB in 2014, but her group is junior to Ive and lesserafim.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,457
Reactions Received
39,083
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,760
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Actually she is senior since she debut in AKB in 2014, but her group is junior to Ive and lesserafim.
Not complicated at all! :irenecrazy: I'm glad I wasn't born Japanese or Korean. That stuff is way to complicated for my brain.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,457
Reactions Received
39,083
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,760
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
is this true or you pulling my paw? :haewhat:
I'm joking.
Anti = possessing antibodies
lupo = relating to an autoimmune disorder
kego = the Japanese term for honorifics
ism = makes it sound more official. :teatea:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
awww that is really super sweet :nekolove:

Eunbi somehow ascended into a grand leader role where she has to advise many younger leaders :bulbasip:
What's even funnier is Tomi picked up some of Eunbi's crazy personality



They also said she is the craziest / funniest of the girls .




oh and Yena couldn't stay but she preformed with cat ears for them.



241017 Yena Sanok Review As soon as I got on stage, I started talking about Tommy's debut ㅜㅜㅜ Even today, Yena is dressed as a cat

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Actually she is senior since she debut in AKB in 2014, but her group is junior to Ive and lesserafim.
Yeah, I realise tat but reason I asked is kinda when Amber debuted solo first, did Taeyeon or Hyoyeon call her sunbaenim?(I actually rmbrd wrongly tat 🤔 some kpop idol jokingly mentioned their junior in age was actually sinbaenim but I can't rmbr where it's from, I think it was SNSD but none of the timeliness match - except for Seohyun solo debut but that's not much unexpected since she was in TTS n was lead vocal w/TY, Sica, Tif, Sunny. The only surprise is Sunny who nvr solo debuted would hv to call all the other members-6 of whom are younger than her sunbaenim(if she ever decided to debut solo in future LOL)

Maybe it's when Taeyeon re-debuted in GOT the Beat n went on music shows/SMTown n made a joke abt calling others sunbaenim because she was a rookie again LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So cute!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread