- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,584
- Reactions Received
- 93,408
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 186,777
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
especially for female idols"Idols have an expiration date" every time I hear this it makes me sad.![]()
We should sacrifice male idols to extend the life of female idols!especially for female idols![]()
"Idols have an expiration date" every time I hear this it makes me sad.![]()
especially for female idols![]()
and its far worse in Japan where most girls stop being idols in the early 20'sWe should sacrifice male idols to extend the life of female idols!![]()
i am looking its hard to find, grok is calling her Hyewon lol
i guess is a documentary but i cannot find it
interestingi guess is a documentary but i cannot find it
People bashing Hiichan definitely didn’t watch the full documentary. In that part, the interviewer was asking why she chose to return to K-pop when she was already doing so well in AKB . Appearing in dramas, variety shows, and building a strong career in Japan. Hiichan explained that during IZ*ONE, she only had 2.5 years and didn’t feel fully satisfied with her K-pop experience. She knew that if she waited too long to try again, it would be too late, because in K-pop, girl group debuts almost always go to teenagers or very early 20s. In Japan, she could pursue acting, variety, or other entertainment careers even later in life, but K-pop has a much stricter window for debuting in an idol group. When she said “idols have an expiration date,” she was talking about the industry reality, not about women’s actual worth. It’s a sad truth about how the system works, and she just wanted to take that chance while she still could.
"Terrible things said by LSM that shock no one" for a $1000, Alex.interesting
I completely agree with hitomi - all kpop idols have an expiration date it's just a matter of time
hitomi said it too lol"Terrible things said by LSM that shock no one" for a $1000, Alex.
Only because you made her believe it!hitomi said it too lol
she will believe what I tell her to believe!!!Only because you made her believe it!![]()
she will believe what I tell her to believe!!!
no I bullied her boss - Kim Jaejoong
Well actually:(1) yr(LSM) bullying dint rlly work on Jaejoong n Xia, did it(ultimately)?no I bullied her boss - Kim Jaejoong