- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,662
- Reactions Received
- 93,475
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,317
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Honda Hitomi: "Still Thought About Activities in Korea After IZ*ONE… Challenging Myself for a Redebut" – Honda Hitomi of the group Say My Name revealed the reason she decided to redebut in Korea.
On the afternoon of the 15th, Say My Name held their debut album showcase for "SAY MY NAME" at SBS Public Hall in Deungchon-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul.
On this day, Honda Hitomi shared her thoughts, saying, "I'm happy to debut with the members I've been running with every day," and added, "I'm grateful to everyone who helped me achieve this new dream, everyone who gave me this opportunity, and all those who waited for us. I'm happy to be able to express this gratitude on stage."
She further explained, "This will be my third debut, and it's a big challenge for me. I think challenges are opportunities to expand my potential, so if there’s a dream I want to achieve, I want to pursue it without giving up."
Regarding why she chose iNKODE Entertainment, she said, "I happened to have a deep conversation with Producer Jaejoong, and as we talked about many things, I realized that even though he has been active for a long time, he is a humble person. I also heard that iNKODE has a goal for growth, and Producer Jaejoong suggested, 'How about growing together with our company?' His words touched my heart, and I began to think that I wanted to pursue a new dream."
She added, "I had a great opportunity to be active in IZ*ONE, and even after returning to Japan, I still had some lingering desire to work in Korea. Now, as I approach my 10th year since debuting, I feel a desire to take on new challenges. I came here with the mindset of living my one and only life without regrets." Honda Hitomi debuted in Japan in 2014 with the group AKB48, and in 2018, she was active in the project group IZ*ONE through Mnet's survival program 'Produce 48.' *may contain inaccuracies
Last edited: