- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,662
- Reactions Received
- 93,475
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,317
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
I'm back after a one year and a half after I had a stroke. Not quite well yet, but much better.Wow, Welcome back!
Woah, man so sorry.I'm back after a one year and a half after I had a stroke. Not quite well yet, but much better.
About the blood pressure? Woah. My pressure is almost normal. My think was about excess iron.Woah, man so sorry.
Kind of runs in my family (grandfathers) too so i need to be careful.
I have been close was 235/133 a few years back they had me in icu on watch.
Dang Iron , ouch.About the blood pressure? Woah. My pressure is almost normal. My think was about excess iron.
Good time to remind us to be careful.Dang Iron , ouch.
yep bp has been a struggle, i wasn't even on any meds it just went nuts.
np!!thanks i forgot so many yesterday!