- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,494
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
So Happy she is doing so well!!
Hiimail Title : In person talk event Japanese Mail
"Good evening Thank you for the talk event on May 6th and 7th! Although we met over the screen, there were some who I met in person for the first time, and others who I hadn't seen since IZ*ONE! There were also some who have been supporting me even before I went to Korea, and it was nostalgic to see them again. I felt so happy and grateful to be able to meet everyone again and talk with them after a long time.
When it was time to say goodbye in the last part, I felt really lonely, even more so than when we were online, haha. There were many people who came from all over Japan, as well as from countries such as Korea, China, and Hong Kong, just to meet me during these two days. I really feel loved by so many people, and I am truly grateful. I also received a lot of courage and energy from the kind words everyone said to me, like "cute", "beautiful", "love you", "congratulations", and "thank you". It made me very happy, no matter how many times they said it! However, there are still some people who it's difficult to meet in person, so I realized the importance of online communication.
I also want to go meet and support everyone who supports me from afar, both in Japan and overseas. So, I want to work harder and become a more necessary and valued person for everyone! Please also look forward to the online talk event at the end of this month, as well as the talk event at Makuhari Messe next month. It's the first day after the Golden Week holidays, so how are you feeling? The weather is bad and it might be tough coming back to work/school, but let's do our best together! From Hii"
Hiimail Title : In person talk event Japanese Mail
"Good evening Thank you for the talk event on May 6th and 7th! Although we met over the screen, there were some who I met in person for the first time, and others who I hadn't seen since IZ*ONE! There were also some who have been supporting me even before I went to Korea, and it was nostalgic to see them again. I felt so happy and grateful to be able to meet everyone again and talk with them after a long time.
When it was time to say goodbye in the last part, I felt really lonely, even more so than when we were online, haha. There were many people who came from all over Japan, as well as from countries such as Korea, China, and Hong Kong, just to meet me during these two days. I really feel loved by so many people, and I am truly grateful. I also received a lot of courage and energy from the kind words everyone said to me, like "cute", "beautiful", "love you", "congratulations", and "thank you". It made me very happy, no matter how many times they said it! However, there are still some people who it's difficult to meet in person, so I realized the importance of online communication.
I also want to go meet and support everyone who supports me from afar, both in Japan and overseas. So, I want to work harder and become a more necessary and valued person for everyone! Please also look forward to the online talk event at the end of this month, as well as the talk event at Makuhari Messe next month. It's the first day after the Golden Week holidays, so how are you feeling? The weather is bad and it might be tough coming back to work/school, but let's do our best together! From Hii"