MV HKT48 "Ishi" MV Released! (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow it really don't feel like an HKT MV without the million Sakura shots :llama_shook::llama_shook::llama_shook:
Also, the song is pretty good. Haven't liked an HKT song in a while so I'm happy, especially since it's Sasshi's grad single.
We're gonna be haunted by Matsuoka Hana shots in the future lmao

It's my favorite HKT single so far! I was hoping Haruppi would show up at the end.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is Haruppi ever coming back from this hiatus lol
I don't know last I heard she and Miku went on a date but Miku can't show her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's a shame. She was gaining so much of traction too.
I think it has to do with her weight? Before her hiatus she gained a lot of weight. I just hope she's alright.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Similar to Myao's case ig :(
Yup but Haruppi got a push already, she just needs to come back. The only girl who came out of an eating disorder that prospered IIRC is Okada Nana.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread