Both of Sasshi's graduation singles are so energetic
We're gonna be haunted by Matsuoka Hana shots in the future lmaoWow it really don't feel like an HKT MV without the million Sakura shots
Also, the song is pretty good. Haven't liked an HKT song in a while so I'm happy, especially since it's Sasshi's grad single.
Is Haruppi ever coming back from this hiatus lolWe're gonna be haunted by Matsuoka Hana shots in the future lmao
It's my favorite HKT single so far! I was hoping Haruppi would show up at the end.
I don't know last I heard she and Miku went on a date but Miku can't show her.Is Haruppi ever coming back from this hiatus lol
It's a shame. She was gaining so much of traction too.I don't know last I heard she and Miku went on a date but Miku can't show her.
I think it has to do with her weight? Before her hiatus she gained a lot of weight. I just hope she's alright.It's a shame. She was gaining so much of traction too.
Similar to Myao's case ig :(I think it has to do with her weight? Before her hiatus she gained a lot of weight. I just hope she's alright.
Yup but Haruppi got a push already, she just needs to come back. The only girl who came out of an eating disorder that prospered IIRC is Okada Nana.Similar to Myao's case ig :(