She will have her final handshake event on June 9th and will move on with her career as an actress under Avex Asnaro Company.
HKT never getting their aces back...
I guess we all saw this one coming, I just wish she got a goodbye stage. I can see Sakura going back to HKT but I doubt she'll be in the theater that much.Wow AKS is getting hit hard.
they cancel sen batsu ( and i was really looking forward to it.)
NGT is a train wreck of self inflicted wounds that looks to kill the group, and its rising stars.
I really doubt Sakura will stay long she surly will not be grinding out theater performances.
Actually given the chaos in aks they might be better if iz one went permanent.
I wish Miku did not hurt her self she really only got camera time in reactions in ep 1-2 and the center voting in ep 3. yet she was one of the 9 girls that went up from F they were probably looking to focus her but she got hurt. It is hard to tell from that if she can carry a team.I guess we all saw this one coming, I just wish she got a goodbye stage. I can see Sakura going back to HKT but I doubt she'll be in the theater that much.
International sister groups are in a better position though right now, not everyone has amazing management but SGO48 is gonna debut in a month or two and BNK48 just announced their first local sister group CGM48 based on Chiangmai, Thailand.
I doubt Miku would've got in IZ*ONE, Nako only really got in and started her climb because of the Gfriend stage. Miku doesn't sing as well as Nako IIRC and her re-evaluation grade was just C, I think she'll still do well in HKT48 and is their best chance moving forward.I wish Miku did not hurt her self she really only got camera time in reactions in ep 1-2 and the center voting in ep 3. yet she was one of the 9 girls that went up from F they were probably looking to focus her but she got hurt. It is hard to tell from that if she can carry a team.
yep and short hair was not a great song for her.I doubt Miku would've got in IZ*ONE, Nako only really got in and started her climb because of the Gfriend stage. Miku doesn't sing as well as Nako IIRC and her re-evaluation grade was just C, I think she'll still do well in HKT48 and is their best chance moving forward.