hmm...do you actually think that you are (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
sadly no matter how much you take care of yourself, no one is completely free from all illnesses, and even if there is someone then definitely not me
why not u?

but if u dont take care of yourself well ,u aint gonna end up with just fever etc lol

i am suffering for depression for years partially because i overworked myself lulx :llama_BLEED:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
No. But like @Lovely_Cornchips that has more to do with the fact that I have underlying health issues (one neurological disease and one cognitive disability) that stops me from thinking that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Your follow up to your basic question was:

i know many people who think that they are invincible and think that bad stuffs only happen on others lol :llama_squish:
My answer is in relation to this. If I am not in optimum health I would not live under the delusion that I am invincible...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread