Intro Hola from Latin America (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello! My name is Camila and I'm from Chile. I'm 30 years old and I'm an english teacher. I've been a kpop fan since the early 2000's and I have multi fandoms. I also enjoy kdramas and variety shows (I'm a huge fan of Running Man). I hope to make some friends and share our love for idols :llama_blush:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello, welcome to ks :dubuwave:. Running man is my favorite too. I absolutely adore lee kwang soo, he is so funny.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,440
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Howdy!!!!
Welcome to the site!!!!
Some of my fav RM are ep 39 , 55, 63, 64.
been a bunch those are just a few of the older ones
for a time i watched the stream raw.

Part of the reason i went to the English village was to see where that was filmed.

 

Attachments

Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oops sorry, was in a rush to reply I forgot to ask. Who are your favorite groups? :pandaamazed:
SNSD, Super Junior, Red Velvet, Twice, Iz*one, Apink, 2PM, Gfriend, AOA,
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello! My name is Camila and I'm from Chile. I'm 30 years old and I'm an english teacher. I've been a kpop fan since the early 2000's and I have multi fandoms. I also enjoy kdramas and variety shows (I'm a huge fan of Running Man). I hope to make some friends and share our love for idols :llama_blush:
Welcome! :) I love Running Man too! :) What's your favorite kdrama?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :nekolove:
hope you will enjoy it here
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Hello and welcome to KS~ I hope you enjoy your time here <3

I love Running Man too. Kwang Soo has to be my favourite out of all of them. He's funny without even trying. :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! :) I love Running Man too! :) What's your favorite kdrama?
Goblin definitely! I love many kdramas, but that one was something else! I still cry watching videos.

I love Running Man too. Kwang Soo has to be my favourite out of all of them. He's funny without even trying. :lisalaugh:
Yessss he's so amazing! I also love haha and yoo jae seok

Someone in my age group :nakypog:


Your taste is impeccable :sj_weary:
Yaaaaay! sometimes I feel old liking kpop (but it makes me feel younger too lol) and I forgot to say that I also love Oh My Girl (JiHoand SeungHee biased here!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread