Searching Holiday thread (Billie, Banhana, f(x), BaeMon, &Team, Purple Kiss, and LSFM for trade) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ll flesh it out later :haylul:

Holidays I Have: f(x) Amber, Kep1er Huening Bahiyyih, Billlie Moon Sua, Le Sserafim Chaewon, Purple Kiss Jieun, Baby Monster Ruka, &Team Fuma, f(x) Luna, OMG Banhana Hyojung

Holiday Wants: WayV Kun, Winwin, and Xiaojun
All Itzy
Shinee Onew and Minho
NCT 127 Johnny and Taeyong Holidays

Also have these
 
Last edited:

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
and here I thought you were almost done with itzy, you were so close :joysip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and here I thought you were almost done with itzy, you were so close :joysip:
I was until people rudely voted in multiple groups I want. The nerve. I can’t collect them all :sicacry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I was until people rudely voted in multiple groups I want. The nerve. I can’t collect them all :sicacry:
people have no manners these days :nomina:

I was THIS close to finally owning all the NCT limiteds, just a few more and now I have all these WayV ones to collect too, waaa :pepecry2: and we're not talking of all the new commons and rares of nct that I have to collect, they are the bane of my existence, nct is never ending:pandangry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
If you want my gg holidays and have juicy cards to trade then yes :pepesmug:
Thats a no for both, mostly its always the latter to fault :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
If you get a juicy card I want and want my &Team one we can definitely work something out :uwu:
I want &team, I need dailies :scree: I missed 2 days of the event out of pure laziness, I think several card collectors might cry about that :coronawimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I’ll flesh it out later :haylul:

Holidays I Have: Viviz SinB, Billlie Moon Sua, Le Sserafim Chaewon, Purple Kiss Jieun, Baby Monster Ruka, &Team Fuma, f(x) Luna, OMG Banhana Hyojung

Holiday Wants: All WayV except Ten
All Itzy
Shinee Onew and Minho
NCT 127 Johnny and Taeyong Holidays

Also have these
U pulled Viviz eunha holiday I think for ur gift today, rite?

Would u take Wayv yangyang holiday or shinee key holiday for eunha holiday?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
U pulled Viviz eunha holiday I think for ur gift today, rite?

Would u take Wayv yangyang holiday or shinee key holiday for eunha holiday?
I would have, but I got Yangyang today :catcry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I would have, but I got Yangyang today :catcry:
Anemoia, would u take my LSRFM Yunjin holiday for ur Wayv Hendery holiday card?(if @Ahsoka would accept hendery holiday for viviz eunha holiday?)
sure!! let me know if ahsoka agrees
Great ok will do(I mean I'll let u know if Ahsoka agrees) thnx anemoia 😊
So I got a line on wayv hendery holiday, if ur interested to trade viviz eunha holidayfor hendery holiday pls pls pls lemme know, thnx ahsoka/vikki 😊
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread