- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,395
- Reactions Received
- 151,406
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’ll flesh it out later 
Holidays I Have: f(x) Amber, Kep1er Huening Bahiyyih, Billlie Moon Sua, Le Sserafim Chaewon, Purple Kiss Jieun, Baby Monster Ruka, &Team Fuma, f(x) Luna, OMG Banhana Hyojung
Holiday Wants: WayV Kun, Winwin, and Xiaojun
All Itzy
Shinee Onew and Minho
NCT 127 Johnny and Taeyong Holidays
Also have these
kpopsource.com
Holidays I Have: f(x) Amber, Kep1er Huening Bahiyyih, Billlie Moon Sua, Le Sserafim Chaewon, Purple Kiss Jieun, Baby Monster Ruka, &Team Fuma, f(x) Luna, OMG Banhana Hyojung
Holiday Wants: WayV Kun, Winwin, and Xiaojun
All Itzy
Shinee Onew and Minho
NCT 127 Johnny and Taeyong Holidays
Also have these
Limited sets/cards I'm looking for, many for trade - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Top priority: Exo Baekhyun CD WayV Winwin Holiday Lower priority: NCT Wish Riku and Jaehee Valentines NCT Wish Duo Valentines Lowest: Treasure Haruto Halloween What I have: Valentines: Halloween: April Fools: Children’s Day: Holiday:
kpopsource.com
Last edited: