Teaser HOLY CHRIST ALMIGHTY (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Last ones for today I suppose, unless there is a group pictures




ALSO I'm stupid, their tweets say that
1st Pic Jiwoo = Athena
2nd Pic Jiwoo = Hera
1st Pic Somin = Chloris
2nd Pic Somin = Aphrodite
1st Pic J.Seph = Dionysus
2nd Pic J.Seph = Ares
1st Pic BM = Zeus
2nd Pic BM = Thor
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
yeah seeing the concept and what it might end up it's really a shame the song is called "Dumb Litty"
Alright let BM produce the track... but who TF allowed him to name it and then just rolled with the name the guy picked....

:jisoosmh::jisoosmh: I'm scared I'm gonna LIKE this song... I DON'T WANT TO LIKE A SONG CALLED DUMB LITTY!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread