- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah, I know, but I couldn't leave them out, I love Nana to deathIt looks nice~
The Orange Caramel badge is too yellow imo though.
I know sis, I know lol@mysteric is tasteless, dont care
thank you!omfg I love it
I will make trump jokes for as long as you have a drop of orange in your aesthetic
oh shut upI will make trump jokes for as long as you have a drop of orange in your aesthetic![]()
shut up for once and appreciate my aestheticsThanos
I’m always shutting up for you let me talk for once!!!!shut up for once and appreciate my aesthetics
I’m always shutting up for you let me talk for once!!!!