Photo Holy Moly Wonyoung (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,222
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
holy moly indeed
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She's always so beautiful!
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
wow have not seen you in a while, she must be very pretty to have lured you back :llama_blush:
Princess Wonyoung has the power to launch a thousand ships!

So pretty she is.

:pikahappy:


Yes I came back! I need to actually stay though. Haha. I always come momentarily then drop off. :yolk:


How are things here? Who's running the show these days? Causing mischief and commotion.

I've been out of the loop.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Princess Wonyoung has the power to launch a thousand ships!

So pretty she is.

:pikahappy:


Yes I came back! I need to actually stay though. Haha. I always come momentarily then drop off. :yolk:


How are things here? Who's running the show these days? Causing mischief and commotion.

I've been out of the loop.
She really is :kittylove:

And yes you should!! :jisoono: Your tag has gotten very little by now :haewhat:

I don't think any specific user is running the show.. regarding the commotion.. maybe selfmate :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
She really is :kittylove:

And yes you should!! :jisoono: Your tag has gotten very little by now :haewhat:

I don't think any specific user is running the show.. regarding the commotion.. maybe selfmate :susPepe:
I will have to level up then.

Oh @Selfmate must have been here these days, I hadn't seen him there lately. :dubuwave:


Are you excited for the TWICE comeback?!

I am actually, I love the teasers so far.

Seems like a more softer image and song, which is right up my alley!

:pikadab:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I will have to level up then.

Oh @Selfmate must have been here these days, I hadn't seen him there lately. :dubuwave:


Are you excited for the TWICE comeback?!

I am actually, I love the teasers so far.

Seems like a more softer image and song, which is right up my alley!

:pikadab:
Please proceed to level up :bulbasip:

yeah he returned recently and threatend to start some cult.. I hope its not true! :kuromimad:

Yes very excited! I loved what we heared so far from the song snippet!!! :excitedcat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I will have to level up then.

Oh @Selfmate must have been here these days, I hadn't seen him there lately. :dubuwave:


Are you excited for the TWICE comeback?!

I am actually, I love the teasers so far.

Seems like a more softer image and song, which is right up my alley!

:pikadab:
I'm here
I was awol during the Xmas/new year's break cos family friends and all that

what about you did you have a good break my friend?

I also really like what I'm hearing so far
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread