Homework sucks (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
amen :sanapray:

I have german homework and a german test for tomorrow and I'm still too busy procastinating. Time to cram :sanapray:
Procrastination lets go :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You've never really procrastinated until you have to write 10 one page reflections on articles based on criminal theory and an additional to page synopsis of your favorite theory... I had all semester to get it done, but waited until like 1 AM of the day it was due.. lol... Still got a b though.. 🤣
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If you do it fast, then you don't have to worry about it later?
I liked my last homework assignment tbh.

Anything creative I adore!

I will do an amen for all the homework I have done that was handed in last minute. xD
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you do it fast, then you don't have to worry about it later?
I liked my last homework assignment tbh.

Anything creative I adore!

I will do an amen for all the homework I have done that was handed in last minute. xD
Shh that's too smart :wimwim:
Procrastination is better obviously
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Shh that's too smart :wimwim:
Procrastination is better obviously
I have a week break from homework at the moment.... feels strange....
Gonna do me some good not thinking about assignments all the time.

Procrastination is better. I concur.
Especially if I can lay in bed most of the day dreaming ahhhh.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
U know when ur middle school teachers say u won't get away with not doing ur homework when u get in hs? They lie :wimwim: Barely did any homework in year 8 and just went to the detentions which would only be like once per week or 2 weeks which was nothing compared to the amount of homework I didn't do bc teachers didn't give much of a damn about it, and then I just stopped doing it somewhere in year 9 and that was probs the last time I ever did any homework... Never got a single detention as of year 10 onwards
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread