Honestly this is so considerate, almost hard to believe (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m sure a decent number of you have seen this before, it’s not new by any means. But this was a lot of work on the moms part (and/or whoever else helped). I really don’t like kids, and even less so on airplanes (hypocritical of me ngl because I doubt I was an angel at 6 months when I traveled). But this time I’d be less annoyed because the guardians of the kid put a lot of effort into making the experience as pleasant for others as possible. Ofc I’m not saying all moms need to do this, just that thinking of and doing this is kind on the mothers part. :sanapray:
545BC503-C391-4517-802C-3BE22D373E1A.jpeg
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I’m sure a decent number of you have seen this before, it’s not new by any means. But this was a lot of work on the moms part (and/or whoever else helped). I really don’t like kids, and even less so on airplanes (hypocritical of me ngl because I doubt I was an angel at 6 months when I traveled). But this time I’d be less annoyed because the guardians of the kid put a lot of effort into making the experience as pleasant for others as possible. Ofc I’m not saying all moms need to do this, just that thinking of and doing this is kind on the mothers part. :sanapray:
545BC503-C391-4517-802C-3BE22D373E1A.jpeg
Really really nice

I’m sure I was a menace as a baby on planes too bc I was one of those babies that barely cries but cried in cars and stuff cuz of motion sickness

honestly just the ear buds would’ve been enough and the note was cute, the candy was above and beyond (and prob expensive tbh)
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wow that’s so sweet.

I don’t think I’ve ever been on a plane where there’s been a baby who nonstop cried, they would sometimes but their parents always had a way to calm them down. It’s more of the older kids who always annoy me on flights ngl :lisalaugh: they always kick the back of my chair and talk back to their parents the whole time.
A while back I was with a friend who brought her 9 month old with us to Arizona, it was his first flight and he just slept the entire time thankfully. All babies are different :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wish every flight was that nice and considerate.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww thats really sweet, but I also feel a bit bad for the mom, I do not really want people to think they have to do something like that :sadcat:
Hopefully it was just to be kind and not because she felt pressured to.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope so too! At first I read it was earphones and I was like wow that had to be super expesnive :jisoosmh:
Yeah, the cheapest I've seen are $1, but she made 200 bags so that would seriously be a lot :lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh right I forgot about the 1 dollar ones, I was thinking with higher prices :runrunrun:
I mean even $1 ones would cost her $200 for everyone so it’s still too expensive to reasonably do :haylul: But higher priced ones even more so yes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Aww thats really sweet, but I also feel a bit bad for the mom, I do not really want people to think they have to do something like that :sadcat:
Agree
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
yup! maximum consistency on your part :llama_squish:
I was a very good baby who didn’t cry and smiled all the time tbh tho:haylul:

my mom told me once my parents went to a party with me as a baby and they were worried I would cry bc it was so loud and stuff but I was just sitting and looking around and smiling and fell asleep still smiling

i ran before I could walk tho apparently so ig that’s when it started:llama_squish:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I was a very good baby who didn’t cry and smiled all the time tbh tho:haylul:

my mom told me once my parents went to a party with me as a baby and they were worried I would cry bc it was so loud and stuff but I was just sitting and looking around and smiling and fell asleep still smiling

i ran before I could walk tho apparently so ig that’s when it started:llama_squish:
according to what you told us, you are still always simling, so I guess you really did not change much since your baby days :llama_squish::llama_laugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
according to what you told us, you are still always simling, so I guess you really did not change much since your baby days :llama_squish::llama_laugh:
Yeah I even used to automatically crack up at serious faces just few years ago, someone being serious immediately made me laugh:pepecross:

so like when I saw kids getting scolded by their parents their parents faces were so serious:pepecross::pepecross:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I even used to automatically crack up at serious faces just few years ago, someone being serious immediately made me laugh:pepecross:

so like when I saw kids getting scolded by their parents their parents faces were so serious:pepecross::pepecross:
lol thats a bit of a strange habit, but if it makes you laugh, what can you do :pandashrug:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread