- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
.... If they aren't sold... What are u doing with them???Lies and slander. Infant Bakery is a reputable baking brand! There are no children being sold!
I have a constitutional right to avoid answering further questions under the 5th Amendment.... If they aren't sold... What are u doing with them???
I have a constitutional right to avoid answering further questions under the 5th Amendment
Not the dark side again, and i just turned on my lamp xDOnly the first of many terrible things that will become common place here under the sith empire rule![]()
sorry, but I can't sugar coat it!Not the dark side again, and i just turned on my lamp xD
Ah i should've known since... That scenesorry, but I can't sugar coat it!![]()
I hope that many of us small users can stand up to defeat the empire, just like the younglings defeated anakin!!Ah i should've known since... That scene
i put another scene, i cant post that ruthlessness
I hope that many of us small users can stand up to defeat the empire, just like the younglings defeated anakin!!![]()
Mine's even named Child Farm XDnot mine being featured here...![]()
![]()
lemme guess you eat their soulsI have a constitutional right to avoid answering further questions under the 5th Amendment
This site has become a place for Child trafficking
![]()