Trading Hongjoong Valentines (2 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Are you a robot or a demon who has already sold your soul and is now immortal but living a cursed non-human life (I'm sorry idr this soul selling stuff but if you become Ghost Rider, that's cool ngl):susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: xtra

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Are you a robot or a demon who has already sold your soul and is now immortal but living a cursed non-human life (I'm sorry idr this soul selling stuff but if you become Ghost Rider, that's cool ngl):susPepe:
totally not straying from the thread topic
I can be ghost rider with hongjoong too ofc :icgyu: :dubueh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
totally not straying from the thread topic
I can be ghost rider with hongjoong too ofc :icgyu: :dubueh:
Someone who actually wants to give me a card I want for hongjoong come here :pandacop:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread