✧ Honkai: Star Rail Thread ✧ (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ive done everything there is to be done so far and now im living the life of waiting for the resin to recharge and levelin skills and its a struggle :pepeclap:
Same here even though I have to do some new adventure quests and my dailies. Also trying to level up my characters, getting materials for ascending my light cones, and getting better relics.
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, doing Simulated Universe is scary... I hated doing World 3 since took me a while to complete. Also, I didn't realize there were 3 phases during the Gepard boss battle in World 3 (I won with the help of Sushang, Bailu, March 7, and Qingque).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
8 October 2021
Messages
2,636
Reactions Received
3,412
Location
Inazuma, Teyvat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,402
Fandom
Genshin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She
I did a fan art of seele on procreate. I stayed up till 4am finishing it. It is based on this photo. Mine is the one that has my name written on it obviously
64993CDC-082E-4109-99F5-02AACAFEFBAC.jpeg
206C282F-D131-4282-96B4-209238593227.png

im actually proud with how it came out. I really like using the airbrush on procreate.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus and eclipsoul

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I did a fan art of seele on procreate. I stayed up till 4am finishing it. It is based on this photo. Mine is the one that has my name written on it obviously
64993CDC-082E-4109-99F5-02AACAFEFBAC.jpeg
206C282F-D131-4282-96B4-209238593227.png

im actually proud with how it came out. I really like using the airbrush on procreate.
it's so pretty :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i kinda abandoned genshin for star rail because it takes up less storage and i basically had no place for the genshin updates anymore. my fave characters are kafka and himeko :sj_weary: so far i have 3 characters which are 5* - yanqing, bronya and gepard. i'm on lvl 40 because i want to reach the 300 standard pulls as fast as i can to get himeko as a character of choice :yunjinheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But the China Livestream revealed the banners for 1.1...




Thank goodness Luocha's banner is 2nd half because I can save for him and try to get Pela (the only 4-star character I don't have) and Yukong.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I ended up liking the new events for 1.1. The Silver Wolf event was so fun. Also I was surprised with how good the Museum event is. The gameplay reminds of the charity store game in Genshin during 3.1.

also, I getting those stellar jades for my Luocha pulls for the main account.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Itto
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Just finished World 4 of Simulated Universe and I was surprised I was able to beat Svarog with Himeko, Asta (not fully built), Fire MC (final phase Svarog kept stealing her :pepecry2: ), and Bailu (because I love her as healer and she was the reason why Asta lived).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread