COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

✧ Honkai: Star Rail Thread ✧ (2 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Today, they revealed the drip marketing for Ruan Mei (5-Star Ice Harmony character), Dr. Ratio (5-Star Imaginary Hunt character), and Xueyi [finally :letitfry: ] (4-Star Quantum Destruction character)

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I found out the leaks for the 5-stars who will get a feature banner in 1.6… and I’m not happy :pepecry:

This will be the third version I have to skip in a row for my main account. That means more saving up and no new characters until February 2024 at the earliest:sideeye:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I lost the 50/50 on my alt to Bronya. That’s not all, I got my 3rd Bronya Eidolon on the Regular Warp (I had her E1 from the Regular Warp). My alt account really loves Bronya :llama_laugh:

IMG_5724.png

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Honkai Star Rail won Best Mobile Game at The Game Awards! Congratulations!

Also we are getting 1600 Stellar Jades in honor of HSR winning at The Game Awards.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
And it’s official. After Version 1.6 ends, we are directly going to Version 2.0.

Also, the first character that will be coming out in 2.0 is the 5-Star Wind Character, Black Swan [Path: Nihility]!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
The best thing coming in Version 1.6 is that everyone who completes the requirements and have the mail feature will be getting a free Dr. Ratio when his banner comes out.

A Free Limited 5-Star Character :letitfry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I tried pulling on Ruan Mei's banner to see if I can lose the 50-50 on purpose my main account. It's a weird thing to say, but I was curious to see how this would go.

I took my chances and I actually lost the 50-50 on the banner. I got E1 Welt, which is a great thing because Welt is my favorite 5-Star Character from the Regular Warp :uwu:

I get one of my favorite characters and also I have a way to get Jing Yuan. I still win in this case :letitfry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
I tried pulling on Ruan Mei's banner to see if I can lose the 50-50 on purpose my main account. It's a weird thing to say, but I was curious to see how this would go.

I took my chances and I actually lost the 50-50 on the banner. I got E1 Welt, which is a great thing because Welt is my favorite 5-Star Character from the Regular Warp :uwu:

I get one of my favorite characters and also I have a way to get Jing Yuan. I still win in this case :letitfry:
And my alt account actually wanted me to get Ruan Mei. So all my limited 5-star characters are on the same team comp now :letitfry:

IMG_6740.jpeg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
A new trailer which features Duke Inferno and the rest of the members of the Annihilation Gang members.

My favorite members of the Annihilation Gang has to be Akash and Constance :letitfry:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Edit: The post is now back!

The drip marketing for Version 2.1 has begun. The first character who will come this version is the 5-Star Character, Acheron (Element: Lightning/Path: Nihility) :letitfry:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Now we have the 2nd character revealed for the Version 2.1 drip marketing! The next character is the 5-Star Character, Aventurine (Element: Imaginary/Path: Preservation)!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Today’s the last day for the Version 2.1 Drip Marketing. The last character who will be joining the roster is the 4-Star Character, Gallagher (Element: Fire/Path: Abundance).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread