- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
i actually said this to my friend as a joke like it would be a cool event. but permanently? no. there has been speculation for awhile now (even before honkai star rail came out) that mihoyo could connect the lores of honkai and genshin.I heard rumor that teyvat will be a world you can visit in star rail. I dont really like that because no![]()
I like it a lot better than genshin. I dont dislike genshin but this just clicks with me. I hope it will be some non-canon event. That would be cooli actually said this to my friend as a joke like it would be a cool event. but permanently? no. there has been speculation for awhile now (even before honkai star rail came out) that mihoyo could connect the lores of honkai and genshin.
i've been rly digging this game. i've been playing it more than genshin (when i have time to play games). the only complaint i have is that the side quests can get pretty wordy and drawn out?
i had my doubts about it being turn-based rpg, but i actually like the combat. it's very engaging and it's satisfying to use the ults. i forgot to mention... the cutscenes and animations are phenomenal.I like it a lot better than genshin. I dont dislike genshin but this just clicks with me. I hope it will be some non-canon event. That would be cool
that would be awesomeI heard rumor that teyvat will be a world you can visit in star rail. I dont really like that because no![]()