COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Hope from sm town today for however long it stays up! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Super cool to see all 8 snsd there. That was nice of the agencies.

Reactions Received
Website
open.spotify.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
She/Her
its good to see all of them together after a long time, it was emotional for a lot of older fandoms like shinee and snsd. i started crying when i saw suho :sicacry:

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
This was really fun to watch. Seeing them all together.. very wholesome. Unfortunately not everyone could be there like Taemin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol.
The voice crack at 6:57 tho :lisalaugh:
Who is the guy that's talking all the time?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This was really fun to watch. Seeing them all together.. very wholesome. Unfortunately not everyone could be there like Taemin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol.
The voice crack at 6:57 tho :lisalaugh:
Who is the guy that's talking all the time?
Leeteuk. The leader of Super Junior. He is kinda the defacto leader of SM town. Not the most senior still active but he MC's alot.

The energy from SM town is just fun. the clips of ppl running to Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany (since there are not in compnay any more ) and the folks comforting Eunhyuk (whos father just passed.) Were so fun.

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
Leeteuk. The leader of Super Junior. He is kinda the defacto leader of SM town. Not the most senior still active but he MC's alot.

The energy from SM town is just fun. the clips of ppl running to Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany (since there are not in compnay any more ) and the folks comforting Eunhyuk (whos father just passed.) Were so fun.
Interesting. That's amazing.
Yea I really liked the energy in the video. Love the embracement towards the members who aren't in the company anymore. Glad that they could attend smtown as well.
That's really sad for him.. Glad that they showed him some love. My condolences to him and I wish him the best :sanapray: His father probably passed away way to early. I know what it's like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread