Movie Horror Movie Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Anything early 00s or before.

But you wanted specific ones:

Classic Slashes: First few Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street...

The first Chucky. It really isn't as cheesy as the later ones. Leprechaun is good I think.

****Do not watch human centapeed... It is just..

I haven't seen Hush, but the trailer made it look good. Its newish, but doesn't look tacky like a lot of newer one's do.

The Scream Films are good. Unlike a lot of franchises, it doesn't turn into a corn fest after the first one...

The haunting was good. IT from the 90s was good. The first Candyman was really creepy.

The Lost Boys is epic. Some of the Hellraiser ones are good. If you end up liking them, they do have comic continuations.

Pet cemetary was cool. I only seen a couple moments from Cujo, but it seemed scary in a "it could happen irl" sort of way...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise maybe...

There's a lot of others I could mention that might be good that I haven't seen [e.g., Jeepers Creepers, Aliens, Predator, Terminator]...

Also. Maybe Rosemary's Baby and The Omen Franchise.
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
1,802
Reactions Received
2,296
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Anything early 00s or before.

But you wanted specific ones:

Classic Slashes: First few Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street...

The first Chucky. It really isn't as cheesy as the later ones. Leprechaun is good I think.

****Do not watch human centapeed... It is just..

I haven't seen Hush, but the trailer made it look good. Its newish, but doesn't look tacky like a lot of newer one's do.

The Scream Films are good. Unlike a lot of franchises, it doesn't turn into a corn fest after the first one...

The haunting was good. IT from the 90s was good. The first Candyman was really creepy.

The Lost Boys is epic. Some of the Hellraiser ones are good. If you end up liking them, they do have comic continuations.

Pet cemetary was cool. I only seen a couple moments from Cujo, but it seemed scary in a "it could happen irl" sort of way...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise maybe...

There's a lot of others I could mention that might be good that I haven't seen [e.g., Jeepers Creepers, Aliens, Predator, Terminator]...

Also. Maybe Rosemary's Baby and The Omen Franchise.
That is a lot of recommendations thank you. I’m not a big fan of slashers but I can watch them. I will definitely check out the ones I have not seen from the list. I heard candy man was good so might start with that.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Never seen it but have heard a lot about it and know how it ends so never really thought I should watch it since it is spoiled
Its rly good but im not sure if u got spoiled :dubuthink: u can still enjoy the content but it does take away from the plot twist
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread