Traded Hoshi 5, NCT Dream Haechan or WayV Xiaojun (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Got these cards as my reroll options :susPepe: Mainly looking for Chuu 2 & 4, Solar 2 & 5 or Wheein 2 & 3 but would also be open to CL 5, Loona 1/3 Vivi & Haseul, Loona Odd Eye Circle Choerry, Loona YYXY Chuu & Olivia Hye, WJSN Chocome Luda & WJSN THE BLACK Bona & Exy

 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Got these cards as my reroll options :susPepe: Mainly looking for Chuu 2 & 4, Solar 2 & 5 or Wheein 2 & 3 but would also be open to CL 5, Loona 1/3 Vivi & Haseul, Loona Odd Eye Circle Choerry, Loona YYXY Chuu & Olivia Hye, WJSN Chocome Luda & WJSN THE BLACK Bona & Exy

I need haechan :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
So is @Yili I believe so you might have a fight there :pandatea:
At least I’m getting renjun today regardless but without rerolling I can’t expect to be the first to finish any batch 6 set unless I’m really lucky:oliviakek:

but still waiting for oneus to drop so no rerolling :ilovebread:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Yep, I'm at work tho so if I get any cards you can use for a 3 way let me know :sanapray:
Yeah I always keep track of when one of my faves are pulled and try to see if I have a route to get them :haylul:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I always keep track of when one of my faves are pulled and try to see if I have a route to get them :haylul:
I got two SNSD and Kim Lip I think so I would hope they come in handy :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
I got two SNSD and Kim Lip I think so I would hope they come in handy :haylul:
Well eclipsoul does have Bona and Exy but she's also collecting WJSN alongside Loona :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well eclipsoul does have Bona and Exy but she's also collecting WJSN alongside Loona :haylul:
Maybe she will take lip as highest priority :susPepe: but I wouldn't bet the farm on it I guess
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
So calculations...

Deck 1 has 1 card you want (the CL)

so deck 2 it is! :runrunrun: :runrunrun: :runrunrun:
Well I could've told you that since only CL and Banhana was in deck 1 from mine and Jens wants which I've finished Banhana and we got 4 of the 5 CL cards which leaves 1 card in Deck 1 and 14 cards in Deck 2 :pandatea:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread