Traded Hoshi 5, NCT Dream Haechan or WayV Xiaojun (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well I could've told you that since only CL and Banhana was in deck 1 from mine and Jens wants which I've finished Banhana and we got 4 of the 5 CL cards which leaves 1 card in Deck 1 and 14 cards in Deck 2 :pandatea:
True, but the NCT Dream cards are in deck 1 too and I have more deck 1 cards so higher chance of pulling 6th batch:haylul:

but there's more ways of getting a card you want or I want from deck 2 than deck 1 since there's more cards I want there as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread