Appreciation House Martell Is Destroying Everyone (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel that house Baratheon may suddenly take the throne
Only Gendry can do that :joysip:
Tell me who of you is a real baratheon, like him
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if you say so
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah you flops wish you could reach the power of the Martells... all you do is squabble. You even squabble over the fact that we are better... Fitting...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Only the tv versions. In the tv series Doran is plotting to marry two of his three children to Targaryens.
I can't remember when I last read ADwD, which children to which Targaryen?
his son to Dany n a (which) daughter to FakeAegon, amiright? (Wow, I remember more than I thought after so many years.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread