How aggressive are you according to this quiz? (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Everyone's lower than me again smh

I actually agree with the irritation results on mine too because I get annoyed very easily. I'm also super impatient so like
Same with the impatient thing-I get so impatient and I think it doesn't help that my anxiety kind of exasperates my irritation issues. Like I get nervous about being late to things so if things fuck with my plans and make me feel like I'll be late to something my anxiety kicks in and triggers a really irritated response to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Same with the impatient thing-I get so impatient and I think it doesn't help that my anxiety kind of exasperates my irritation issues. Like I get nervous about being late to things so if things fuck with my plans and make me feel like I'll be late to something my anxiety kicks in and triggers a really irritated response to it.
yeah everyone in my family thinks im really aggressive but it isnt that im aggressive, it's just that i get EXTREMELY defensive smh. because im anxious im very impatient and in result get irritated quickly but everyone around me thinks im some kinda angry tyrant :bigcatcry:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seems right for me tbh but I know its a little skewed because my parents genuinely do try anger me lol
aggtest.PNG
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yeah everyone in my family thinks im really aggressive but it isnt that im aggressive, it's just that i get EXTREMELY defensive smh. because im anxious im very impatient and in result get irritated quickly but everyone around me thinks im some kinda angry tyrant :bigcatcry:
I think on the bright side for me I'm pretty good at hiding my irritation from others though I won't lie my boyfriend is fully aware I'm an irritable person...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mayday

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Screenshot_20210309_180550.jpg


Sounds right normally.

However when my hormones get out of wack especially because of my PCOS, it's pretty all over the place.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread