- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Whether it be in real life or on here, how approachable are you?
I'd say in real life, 1/10. I've actually had close friends mention to me that before
I began talking to them they found me very intimidating and unapproachable because
I didn't smile often unless around friends and when I wasn't around friends I was very
quiet.
As for online I remember getting anons that mentioned that I seemed intimidating. So
I guess 4/10 online because other sites I've seemed to approach people easier.
I'd say in real life, 1/10. I've actually had close friends mention to me that before
I began talking to them they found me very intimidating and unapproachable because
I didn't smile often unless around friends and when I wasn't around friends I was very
quiet.
As for online I remember getting anons that mentioned that I seemed intimidating. So
I guess 4/10 online because other sites I've seemed to approach people easier.