how bad of an idea to mass reroll rn? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Well unless you're the chosen one to re-roll Yookyung I think most active people could complete their sets if some trading happened so probably best to wait until the 4th batch to get the most out of your cards as I'm skeptical if Yookyung can even be generated since I think she has yet to be in a re-roll which just sounds mad
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
There is roulette soon so you might to save some for that?
i was thinking about that too but i will still have enough cards for that too even with the reroll
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Well unless you're the chosen one to re-roll Yookyung I think most active people could complete their sets if some trading happened so probably best to wait until the 4th batch to get the most out of your cards as I'm skeptical if Yookyung can even be generated since I think she has yet to be in a re-roll which just sounds mad
i have a feeling it's gonna be forever until that tho :')
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Well if you're happy with just having some shiny new cards then go for it :pandatea:
sometimes i wanna read your mind but i can't :susPepe:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i was thinking about that too but i will still have enough cards for that too even with the reroll
i wonder if u can get rares from rerolls? then it'd be rly worth it
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
i wonder if u can get rares from rerolls? then it'd be rly worth it
They said you can't in the thread introducing them if I remember correctly
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Usually I'd say go for it, but if there aren't any cards you're looking for in particular, it might be better to wait for the next batch :sanapray:
or until more reroll features are introduced?
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and lexus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
i guess that would been too easy
Maybe after a while you'll have the choice of re-rolling Rare cards for a choice of a Rare card but I doubt that's something they want to encourage at the moment
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe after a while you'll have the choice of re-rolling Rare cards for a choice of a Rare card but I doubt that's something they want to encourage at the moment
and plp would need tons of rare cards for that i don't think most have even three :dubuthink:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
and plp would need tons of rare cards for that i don't think most have even three :dubuthink:
Yeah even some of the most active players like Mei and Yili have yet to receive a Rare from a daily so players which are less active would have to get fairly lucky to reach three especially if they don't get their daily enough for the weekly one
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,047
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,067
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i am very tempted
You cant mass reroll anymore, unless you mean 1nce every 24 hrs: rules are every 24 hrs you can reroll only 1nce from 00:00 kst to 23:59 kst.

Also the roulette every 2 weeks seems a more statistically better outcome, with less common cards being released for the most common cards in each new roulette,: reroll- 1 card out of 250/200/150 depending on batch(my bad memory) or possibly 16 least common cards in roulette out of 250/200/150 spread amongst 16~25 users who put cards in.

(But tho i suggested/supported 3rd batch cards being put in, iv changed my mind n will only put in 1st/2nd batch cards into the roulette{unless i change my mind again/be persuaded its in my best interest to do so]. Srry @RandAlThor @OnlyCalB , nth to do with either of u, i just dont see any point any more to my doing so.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Panda
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
You cant mass reroll anymore, unless you mean 1nce every 24 hrs: rules are every 24 hrs you can reroll only 1nce from 00:00 kst to 23:59 kst.

Also the roulette every 2 weeks seems a more statistically better outcome, with less common cards being released for the most common cards in each new roulette,: reroll- 1 card out of 250/200/150 depending on batch(my bad memory) or possibly 16 least common cards in roulette out of 250/200/150 spread amongst 16~25 users who put cards in.

(But tho i suggested/supported 3rd batch cards being put in, iv changed my mind n will only put in 1st/2nd batch cards into the roulette{unless i change my mind again/be persuaded its in my best interest to do so]. Srry @RandAlThor @OnlyCalB , nth to do with either of u, i just dont see any point any more to my doing so.
i have all the batch 1 cards i care about and many sets in batch one i do not care about.
Batch 2 is mostly the same.
The majority of batch 3 is the same
But re roll is dumb giving up card advantage.
Any card i have a cannot get, why would i ever destroy the cards just to almost assuredly get them back again? like i have eu for like the 4th/5th time counting val.
The only way that reroll works is to fuel 2,3,4 cards for one trades that folks feel justified in asking for since they destroyed cards to get the rerolled ones.

the advantage in forcing the roulette into batch 3 is those 16 most rare are really rare.
lol batch 1, 2 have had/will have cards added because folks destroyed the originals in rerolls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well unless you're the chosen one to re-roll Yookyung I think most active people could complete their sets if some trading happened so probably best to wait until the 4th batch to get the most out of your cards as I'm skeptical if Yookyung can even be generated since I think she has yet to be in a re-roll which just sounds mad
I think I've seen Yookyung once from a re-roll. Can't remember it is was from a re-roll I had generated or another card team member lol.

She's become a WG Yubin or perhaps even more stubborn tbh, as she's had FAR more chances to get generated on account of all the re-rolls for 3rd batch.
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:

i wonder if u can get rares from rerolls? then it'd be rly worth it
As of right now, no.
:sanapray:

i have all the batch 1 cards i care about and many sets in batch one i do not care about.
Batch 2 is mostly the same.
The majority of batch 3 is the same
But re roll is dumb giving up card advantage.
Any card i have a cannot get, why would i ever destroy the cards just to almost assuredly get them back again? like i have eu for like the 4th/5th time counting val.
The only way that reroll works is to fuel 2,3,4 cards for one trades that folks feel justified in asking for since they destroyed cards to get the rerolled ones.

the advantage in forcing the roulette into batch 3 is those 16 most rare are really rare.
lol batch 1, 2 have had/will have cards added because folks destroyed the originals in rerolls.
LOL! The last part is so true when it comes to the 1st/2nd batch cards right now. People have re-rolled so many of the "untradeable" cards from those batches that some of them have now become some of the rarer cards within their batch.
:pandatea:

As for re-roll I get why people do it of course. If they only have interest in a few sets and can't find a trade for some of the cards they have, they'll take their chances with the re-roll.

But I'm with you on the whole "card advantage" as to why I've only re-rolled once (maybe twice, can't remember). I won't be doing it again as I like building, collecting and trading too much and having the cards I get from the ol' genny means I am slowly gaining ground on being able to get quite literally, ALL the cards LOL. I have future plans on what I want to do with the common sets I collect but don't want (like some BG sets etc).
:pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread