How can i message a member who blocked me? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I tried that once. They eventually stopped blocking me.
try to add them and it should be not on private.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Hmmm I mean if you can’t reach out to them through dms or on their profile wall, I’m not sure what else you can do other than just tagging them on any post in a thread but they won’t be able to see it or get a notification if they have you on ‘ignore’. Otherwise, I guess you can try and get someone else to maybe at least try to reach out to them? Up to you.
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm I mean if you can’t reach out to them through dms or on their profile wall, I’m not sure what else you can do other than just tagging them on any post in a thread but they won’t be able to see it or get a notification if they have you on ‘ignore’. Otherwise, I guess you can try and get someone else to maybe at least try to reach out to them? Up to you.
oh i see
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread