- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I would say.Or just has their profile on private?
Are you talking about like on here or?Or just has their profile on private?
Hmmm I mean if you can’t reach out to them through dms or on their profile wall, I’m not sure what else you can do other than just tagging them on any post in a thread but they won’t be able to see it or get a notification if they have you on ‘ignore’. Otherwise, I guess you can try and get someone else to maybe at least try to reach out to them? Up to you.yes here
oh i seeHmmm I mean if you can’t reach out to them through dms or on their profile wall, I’m not sure what else you can do other than just tagging them on any post in a thread but they won’t be able to see it or get a notification if they have you on ‘ignore’. Otherwise, I guess you can try and get someone else to maybe at least try to reach out to them? Up to you.