How clumsy can you be? (1 Viewer)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i wouldnt say im clumsy but extremely forgetful :runrunrun: yesterday i put my phone on my bed for a second and then immediately forgot where i put it, i spent half an hour searching when it was just right there
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i wouldnt say im clumsy but extremely forgetful :runrunrun: yesterday i put my phone on my bed for a second and then immediately forgot where i put it, i spent half an hour searching when it was just right there
thats like having glasses on your head and asking wondering they are
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I fall and bump into things so often it's ridiculous.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
One time, a friend of mine was using the restroom and they opened the door and I took a step back because I was outside of it waiting to scare them, but they scared me and I tripped and hit my head on the wall. :bigsmile:

That was premeditated karma
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and brekker

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I'm both clumsy and forgetful. I keep hurting myself by accident and I forget everything from not remembering where I left something to forgetting a birthday... :we_kpopsourcing:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,816
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm clumsier than Fergie when she met the guy she was talking about in her song. lol nahhhhh maybe not THAT clumsy, but I do tend to drop things a lot (myself included) and have to spend time looking for things I've misplaced.

This actually reminds me of something that happened in the winter of '13/'14. I was walking my dog in the snow and ice when she got loose, as she would always do. lol Anyway, I started chasing after her while repeatedly calling her name, and just when I finally got ahold of her, I slipped on somebody's completely iced-up driveway and ended up hurting my back so bad that it knocked the wind out of me. It was just badly bruised, but I couldn't lie down without my back hurting for a good week or two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread