How come every damn time.. (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Someone posts a card they are trading and I actually want the card I NEVER I MEAN FUCKING NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER have a card that they are looking to trade for?

That shit is starting to piss me off.

I'm not clicking on these threads anymore cause its pointless.

Do not tag me in a "Trading f(x) Luna card" cause it's a waste of your time and mine. Cause I ain't got shit.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Someone posts a card they are trading and I actually want the card I NEVER I MEAN FUCKING NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER have a card that they are looking to trade for?

That shit is starting to piss me off.

I'm not clicking on these threads anymore cause its pointless.

Do not tag me in a "Trading f(x) Luna card" cause it's a waste of your time and mine. Cause I ain't got shit.
lol i was looking to see who had Luna .............
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,060
Reactions Received
52,946
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,589
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Someone posts a card they are trading and I actually want the card I NEVER I MEAN FUCKING NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER have a card that they are looking to trade for?

That shit is starting to piss me off.

I'm not clicking on these threads anymore cause its pointless.

Do not tag me in a "Trading f(x) Luna card" cause it's a waste of your time and mine. Cause I ain't got shit.
Wat cards r you looking for rn? Cos i got surplus tat im waiting for release of SNSD, Sulli or Victoria or Irene or Jisoo, but im not collecting the new cards tat threads were made unless i can trade em for SNSD, Sulli Vic or Irene. Maybe i can help n you help me l8r with SNSD, Sulli or Vic when theyre released?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´m feeling that on a personal level :D.

the best thing is when someone doesn´t even like the band and they are like "oh you don´t have the card I want? it´s ok, I´m keeping it for aesthetics" wtf? :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread