How come my mom never hit me with a sandal??? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
All I ever got was a flyswatter and wooden skewer things taped together for max pain gosh darn it I wanna be hit by Jimin TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I mam isn't even Asian but she still hit us with flip flops and slippers, my brother used to get chased around the kitchen with a fork too but he deserved it.
A fork :nakypog: so creative
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
A fork :nakypog: so creative
He was stupid enough to start mouthing off to her while she was doing the dishes therefore he got attacked with whatever she had in her hand which just so happened to be a fork. Once she realised how effective it was, it become part of her regular arsenal.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh I remember those days :maheart:
my mom used flyswatters too, and those goddamn rulers. especially those flexible bendy rulers. she'd ALWAYS use rulers.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh I remember those days :maheart:
my mom used flyswatters too, and those goddamn rulers. especially those flexible bendy rulers. she'd ALWAYS use rulers.
Ouch :welp:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
she'd also hit my hands, like they did in Indian schools. lol I remember those times :maheart:
It’s a good thing I’m so well behaved :sippinthetea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
actually it kinda does. it's like training a dog, but I guess harsher? if you do something wrong, you get punished, so then you don't do that again. at least that's how I saw it.
You aren't supposed to use violence to train dog either.

I don't think either dog nor child learns from it. They will avoid the behavior most times, but they likely won't understand why they did sth wrong and it will damage their relationship with the parent/owner. Especially for dogs it's bad cause dog have short term memory and easily misunderstand.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Worked on me :dubuthink: I’m gonna smack my kids too
refer to my comment to Kuro, for my reply, but well i guess you live in country where it's still possible. I got dealt some violent punishment myself, never did any good, but nowadays if parent tries to do that the kid will be taken by social services here and parent sued. Good way for kid to earn some pocket money though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You aren't supposed to use violence to train dog either.

I don't think either dog nor child learns from it. They will avoid the behavior most times, but they likely won't understand why they did sth wrong and it will damage their relationship with the parent/owner. Especially for dogs it's bad cause dog have short term memory and easily misunderstand.
I didn't mean use violence to train the dog. when they do something bad, they don't get a reward, and the same thing goes for kids. but some parents leave it at no reward while others punish the kids.

yeah, I can see that though. poor dogs
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
refer to my comment to Kuro, for my reply, but well i guess you live in country where it's still possible. I got dealt some violent punishment myself, never did any good, but nowadays if parent tries to do that the kid will be taken by social services here and parent sued. Good way for kid to earn some pocket money though.
we both live in the US lol.

wait really? apparently my family never got the memo :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
refer to my comment to Kuro, for my reply, but well i guess you live in country where it's still possible. I got dealt some violent punishment myself, never did any good, but nowadays if parent tries to do that the kid will be taken by social services here and parent sued. Good way for kid to earn some pocket money though.
You can physically punish your kids in U.S you just can’t go overboard with it
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread