How did 3YE escape my radar? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena








3YE (pronounced Third Eye) consisting of Yuji, Yurim, and Haeun debuted as a 3 member girl group earlier this year.
​



Went to watch my eldest daughter's dance routine this weekend and after her performance I had to ask her who the group were because I didn't recognise the song.......



Really enjoying the two songs that has been released so far :sj_weary:


Though I'm not happy about the fact that I've only heard about them because of my daughter :nayeonisdone: It makes me feel old and completely out of the K Pop loop :susPepe:

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they defently are good :sj_weary: I just checked them out today
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread