How did the COVID vaccine affect you? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I received AstraZeneca for my first shot, but since they are still unsure because of all the blood clots cases and my young age, they offered me Moderna
Ah I see, that makes sense
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I received AstraZeneca for my first shot, but since they are still unsure because of all the blood clots cases and my young age, they offered me Moderna
Are you in Canada? I hear they're allowing people to receive the second dose from a different manufacturer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Are you in Canada? I hear they're allowing people to receive the second dose from a different manufacturer.
No, I live in Germany. Everyone here, who received AstraZeneca as their first shot, are offered another Covid vaccination for their second shot. You can still get AstraZeneca if you want tho'.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and Ahsoka
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For the second shot I was taken out for the day lol

I had a headache, felt feverish, had nausea, etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't get mine yet, but it is interesting to see how different people react in different ways
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I was super sore for the first shot and pretty much unaffected for the second.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i havent gotten any because 1. i cant deny the rumors/fake news/etc still make me nervous 2. the side effects people have had also scare me (plus it seems like more new side effects come out every day) 3. i dont need it as much as some other people right now; im always at home anyway because of my disability
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My arm was just very sore for like 2 day. The first day it was so sore that it hurt when I try to move my arm and the 2nd day it was sore, but it didn't hurt as much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had Moderna in February and again in March. I was fine after the first one, but the second one??? HOOOOOOOOHHH, BOY! Not only did I keep having hallucinations and random, sudden awakenings during the night, but the next day had me in and out of bed with aches all over (head, neck, back, stomach, and limbs). It all went away after like 24 hours, though. But hey, I'm fully vaxxed now - that's the most important thing!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like I've gotten a wrong dosage or something cuz I felt completely fine :pepeslippy:
same. Only symptom I had was soreness around the site of injection. Not the whole arm just the spot. Kinda like a flu shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread