- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I have a slight headache, backache, and arm ache but otherwise I’m perfectly fine 
I was worried I’d be like that too ngl, I’m glad I’m notI had my arm hurt a bit and came down with a fever, felt like crap for two days and then I was ready to go again
bless vikki and her symptom resistant genesI was worried I’d be like that too ngl, I’m glad I’m not![]()
For both your doses or the first one? Which kind did you get actually?I feel like I've gotten a wrong dosage or something cuz I felt completely fine![]()
For both, I got BioNTechFor both your doses or the first one? Which kind did you get actually?
Then you got lucky though i can’t really complain eitherFor both, I got BioNTech
So basically me every dayThe day after my second dose of Pfizer I felt some fatigue and mild joint pain.
Yeah I just feel weird because everybody had like something, the only thing I had was a tiny bit of ache on the point of insertion but that's about it, which is normal for any vaccine thoThen you got lucky though i can’t really complain either![]()
I think my dad didn’t really have anything either. We got Moderna but it’s supposed to be the same with the feeling sick aspect of itYeah I just feel weird because everybody had like something, the only thing I had was a tiny bit of ache on the point of insertion but that's about it, which is normal for any vaccine tho
Oof good luck, I hope it goes better for you than the first as unlikely as that isI had flu like symptoms for a night (fever, shivers, nausea and my back hurt)
Getting my second shot on Wednesday
The day after my second dose of Pfizer I felt some fatigue and mild joint pain.
Pretty much.So basically me every day![]()
Thanks! Since I receive a different vaccination for my second shot, I'm sure I will have some side effectsOof good luck, I hope it goes better for you than the first as unlikely as that is![]()
Interesting, I’ve never heard of receiving a different type for the two dosesThanks! Since I receive a different vaccination for my second shot, I'm sure I will have some side effects![]()
I received AstraZeneca for my first shot, but since they are still unsure because of all the blood clots cases and my young age, they offered me ModernaInteresting, I’ve never heard of receiving a different type for the two doses![]()