How did you discover your current ult group? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I found out about TXT through BTS. I used to go on a BTS forum called Bangtan Base, and somebody posted an article saying that HYBE (still Big Hit Ent at the time) was getting ready to debut a new boy group (TXT). I already knew I'd like them bc (a) same company and (b) boy group trash lol, so I looked up everything I needed to know about TXT, and by the time they debuted I was already calling myself a stan! Them trending on Twitter predebut helped a lot with that, too. And here I am today!
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I already knew of a few kpop groups including them (exo, bts, twice mostly) bc my friends were already into them, and I heard my first exo song while listening to bts songs to try to understand why they liked kpop so much :llama_blush: And that ended up being the first kpop song I actually liked, though I like quite a few BTS songs now. Before that I had actually heard an Exo-CBX song and hated it. I love it now though, after I got into exo, and then CBX.:haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread