- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,811
- Reactions Received
- 47,941
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,918
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
It's called Karma![]()
It's called Karma![]()
Glad to know I’m not aloneIn the same boat as you![]()
It only gets worseI have 485 and its a pain in the ass to scroll so much
i'm thinking of trading them awayIt only gets worse
why do you need to scroll them much?I have 485 and its a pain in the ass to scroll so much
you could try using Abes spreadsheet if you feel very motivatedYeah, you know my struggle with this![]()
![]()
I think it depends on how you handle it and what goals you have, if it becomes a struggle or notI can laugh at others for struggling with the amount of cards they have to deal with now but one day I will be the one dealing with my own card crisis
apparantly you still win itoh no, what if due to this, I dont win the raffle?
I think it depends on how you handle it and what goals you have, if it becomes a struggle or not![]()
For me its pretty chill right now!![]()
As everyone was so dramatic, as user with 800+ I just wanted to offer a different perspective!Thats great to hear!!
As everyone was so dramatic, as user with 800+ I just wanted to offer a different perspective!![]()