How did you get into kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I can relate. I stopped really listening to bts after DNA came out. But I still listened to their songs On and Black swan. I just don't find myself constantly listening to their songs like I do with other groups.
i stopped listening so much after other groups. and i also dont listen to them as much because they collaborate with too many american artists.....like it isnt bad to collaborate, but i just wanna see them do their old style again, it was so much better. i loved On and Black Swan, i'm listening to them again but mainly their older songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
For me I watched the MV "Madonna" by girl group "Secret". Tho feels like yesterday, I bet so many kids do not even have an idea this gg existed and released hits someday lol.

Tbh I'm not that much into Kpop anymore. New generation is not following a direction that I necessarily like as much as the music path of Kpop those days. Bet I sound like i'm in my 30s right? Lol, I got in kpop when I was barely in my teens tho so yea. I'm still 20.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i stopped listening so much after other groups. and i also dont listen to them as much because they collaborate with too many american artists.....like it isnt bad to collaborate, but i just wanna see them do their old style again, it was so much better. i loved On and Black Swan, i'm listening to them again but mainly their older songs.
I feel that way too. But I'll still like bts either way.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
KARD's Oh NaNa came into my recommendations when it got released, haven't heard K-Pop before that, but the day KARD debuted I jumped into the black hole that is K-Pop
Honestly, that was me with exo's wolf, but it was recommended to me a few years after it had originally came out
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I somehow stumbled upon Fantastic Baby and sort of looked at a few songs but didn’t really get into it then. A few years later I remembered one of the songs from Exo and that’s where I fell in love with the genre.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I randomly stumbled on SHINee‘s Lucifer and then checked more of them and fell in love
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread