- Joined
- 25 September 2022
- Messages
- 43
- Reactions Received
- 19
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have high-functioning autism, I made a thread about how I wanted to protect my crush or my potential partner and learn Krav Maga, a military martial art, for my family and friends and her and they got really mad and blocked me on here, they also blocked me because I have a 1940's person as my avatar and that creeped them out, I feel it was such a negative experience to the point I don't want to be here anymore, they're just mad because clearly it's people like me who can protect people like that and it makes me feel positive, if that's the case, then I just want my account nuked here and want to leave, I don't really mind if I get banned and all my threads deleted, I would rather have that then deal with people who clearly are not positive at all, I'm not criticizing anyone here, it's just I feel like I weirded everyone out here and put myself on the spot, so I think it would be best if my account got nuked to death and I never came back, it wasn't positive before, I returned because I was curious and my behavior improved but I ended up getting even more hate than before, I understand some of you all don't like me for obvious reasons and it's understandable, but I'm still leaving and this will be my final thread on here forever even if my account doesn't get nuked or deleted.