how do I properly source badges? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2023
Messages
1,291
Reactions Received
1,716
Location
maeumville
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,780
Fandom
maeum
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I don’t think it matters as long as it’s still a photo officially released by the idol or company and not a fansite photo taken by a fansite. Where you get it shouldn’t matter much. @Day my official awards source to confirm.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just make sure that the photo come from an official photoshoot and not from fansites, selfies, ect. This photo would still be fine to use
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
how do I apply to make badges :pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

because I kinda just
izna-N-a-1st-Mini-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-1(1).png
izna-N-a-1st-Mini-Album-Concept-Photos-documents-2(1).png
241125-MelOn-Magazine-izna-First-Mini-Album-N-a-Concept-Photos-na-Version-Behind-documents-4 (1).png
241125-Genie-Magazine-izna-First-Mini-Album-N-a-Concept-Photos-iz-Version-Behind-documents-4.png
241125-Genie-Magazine-izna-First-Mini-Album-N-a-Concept-Photos-iz-Version-Behind-documents-5.png
241211-izna-The-First-Mini-Album-N-a-Jacket-Behind-Photos-documents-2.png
241211-izna-The-First-Mini-Album-N-a-Jacket-Behind-Photos-documents-3.png
241211-izna-The-First-Mini-Album-N-a-Jacket-Behind-Photos-documents-4.png
izna-for-DAZED-KOREA-December-2024-Issue-documents-1(1).png

......in my defense shes very pretty and deserves a badge here :runrunrun:
I think you’d have to ask the awards team beforehand if you can make a badge thread for the artist you wanna make badges with, and then they can confirm if you’re fine to make a badge thread for said artist. That’s how you apply to make badges and have them officially sourced onto the badges section

There’s more info about that in this thread, just refer to the OP:sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I want to make badges ....

....

....how should I go about this?
If u read the badge thread quoted above, I think u hv to wait till there are a few orat least 1 cb, or else there aren't enuf put to vote for their badges(also users here might not vote in ur badge thread as much rn as after 1 or 2 cbs).

If u rlly like izna n want izna badges to happen/exist on KS quickly-support/promote em by posting in their artist threads/like the posts there pls! It might not work totally but just manifesting badges for a new rookie grp might not magically happen just cos 1 user wishes it to. I don't stan or listen much to izna, srry if I'm hashing ur enthusiasm/buzz kill ur badge making will/motivation(I find it in my character to be brutally honest instead of giving false hope, srry again. Ask @/day maybe if she can help u with support/shout out users who might want izna badges; u can tag me as I hv lots of slots for badges n I'm not averse to getting izna badges when u make em/vote in ur izna badge making thread) good luck n happy badge making.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread