How do i resize a picture so i can post it? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Everytime I take a picture on my phone and try to upload it on here or anywhere it always says the file is too big.

Help me damnit cause this is getting annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Everytime I take a picture on my phone and try to upload it on here or anywhere it always says the file is too big.

Help me damnit cause this is getting annoying.
not sure about phone bro (since i do not have one :) :) , but from my camera or computer i have a few things that work.
copy it from the thumbnail in the folder and i do not have to change anything.

edit it and reduce the size.

or the place they give you to make badges i have used that site to modify the pics.

It is annoying :D but we cope with these first world issues.
hope it helps.

badge link if ya need the walk thru.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm usually kinda lazy so I just workout around it by taking screenshot of the picture I took. So I go to image folder and find the picture there then take screenshot with my phone and post that screenshot.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Everytime I take a picture on my phone and try to upload it on here or anywhere it always says the file is too big.

Help me damnit cause this is getting annoying.
What phone do you have: iPhone or Android?

There are apps that will let you resize photos on your phone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread